Short moral story | Good moral story | Children's story with moral :- THE TWO POTS

 Moral story:- The two pots

Two pots image
Moral story of two pots


        It was a cyclonic season. There was a flood everywhere. Many houses drowned in the flood. There was a copper pot and earthen pot in a house. Both these were washed  away in the flood to a river.

         The  pot called the earthen pot said, "My friend, you are made of mud. You are so weak. Please come near me. I'll save u".

          The earthen pot replied, " Thank you for your kindness, my friend. But, let me swim to the bank by myself". The earthen pot began to swim towards the bank of the river.

          As the copper pot tried to swim, water got filled into the pot and the copper pot drowned. But earthen pot reached the bank safely.                              
The two pot image
Moral story - The two pots

                              


Moral of the story:- Weakness is not in appearance.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moral story:- The wise judge

Short moral story in English for competition | moral stories for children |The hare and the lion